-ZeN-'s Alternate Reality

Messed up writing of what is in my mind. Ofcause, grammar wise and writing style are total n00b so dont bother about it. Just put your imagination into the words while you read. I point you the direction of imagination, you yourself have to imagine it.

 


Categories
  • Stories
  • Expressions
  • Articles
  • The Coke We Share
  • Chapter 1
  • Chapter 2
  • My Current Condition: 10-10-06
    On this day, her favorite number, 10-10, she left this house. Wrote out my feelings in chinese, will translate soon for her. I wonder why, my tears just cant stop coming down. I already try not to cry, and I am not crying. Why does my tears still fall.
    Shout All Out~!


    Tagboard by Tag-World

    Name:

    Message [Smilies]:

    -ZeN-'s Fore Words
    Tuesday, June 20, 2006
    Trying to have a proper blog, writing out story and so on. Alot of things havent been set, hope you all come and check daily. I havent decide how I want to set up this blog yet. Wait till I set everything then I will start writing. I will try to have a easier way of navagation through those chapters.

    Thankz for supporting, comments are welcom but not spam. Polite critics are needed, but grammar wise and so on... please spare me that. I sux in them and too strict on those things will make me fed up in writing.

    Will put up a chatbox in the blog. Again no spamming and no rude critics and so on. Use proper own nickname when posting comments or shoutout. So I know who is who. Rules Breaker's comment or post will be delete without prior notice with IP and Nickname BAN also.

    I not strict on things 1, but I just dun want my hardwork put into blog and then being taken as a piece of shit. If u really think is useless blog, then dun come to visit at all. No one force u to. I want to keep things nice and clean for friends and those who like to read what I write.

    Thankz first for all those who wanted to see what is in my mind.
    posted by -ZeN- @ 10:42 AM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 10:26 AM, Blogger -ZeN- said…

      Yo Testing Own comments Setting.
      Sorry that need to have the word verification. Is to avoid spam and so on.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: -ZeN-
    MSN : strangerx_77@yahoo.com
    YM! : strangerx_77
    Friendster: http://www.friendster.com/zenchet
    Home: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
    About Me: Different.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Others Blog