-ZeN-'s Alternate Reality

Messed up writing of what is in my mind. Ofcause, grammar wise and writing style are total n00b so dont bother about it. Just put your imagination into the words while you read. I point you the direction of imagination, you yourself have to imagine it.

 


Categories
  • Stories
  • Expressions
  • Articles
  • The Coke We Share
  • Chapter 1
  • Chapter 2
  • My Current Condition: 10-10-06
    On this day, her favorite number, 10-10, she left this house. Wrote out my feelings in chinese, will translate soon for her. I wonder why, my tears just cant stop coming down. I already try not to cry, and I am not crying. Why does my tears still fall.
    Shout All Out~!


    Tagboard by Tag-World

    Name:

    Message [Smilies]:

    Chapter 2: My Name
    Friday, September 15, 2006

    Chapter 2: My Name

    “Hi” A guy who is sitting in front of me in class turn around and say to me. He looks like a cool guy, have a normal face but not bad looking. Guess he is a bit taller than me but overall he looks very friendly indeed and hyper active type.

    “Hi” I reply.“You are a new guy here isn’t it? I haven’t seen you before all 2 years in my secondary school life.”

    “So you guess that I am from other school right?"

    “Yup, cause most of the guys in school also I know them. I know almost every one same age as me in this school you know.”

    “I will not be surprise, because you look friendly and sporty enough to have a lot of friends.” I say and I added. ”Maybe I should ask you to be my school guide someday when I get lost”

    Both of we laugh, seem to me, this laugh already mark the start of a very valuable and strong friendship with this guy.

    “The name is Kenny, nice to meet you. Where were you from previously?” Kenny asked while he was stretching out his hand for a shake.

    “The name is Seth. I was from Summer Heart Boy’s school. You know which state it is in don’t you?” I answer while shaking his hand.

    “Ohya, the famous Summer Heart Boy’s School. Have the best secondary school football team in whole country.” Kenny says with a giggle. He is really knowledgeable.

    “Will you 2 there be quite? Madame Fat Ass is here.” Valen warning us and we quickly keep quite and ready for the class. Madame Fat Ass I guess meaning Madame Frances Archer who are going to teach us English Literature. She is very strict and also a bit bad temper, about the age of 45 I think reaching her menopause. That is why she is so strict and bad temper sometimes.

    Valen still haven’t talk to me since the day I first met her. It has been about 3 days now. However, I do notice that she already calm down. Not like yesterday I saw her having black eyes, and her eyes were a bit red like been crying whole night. Hope she will recover soon.

    Why do I care? It’s not my business anyway.

    It had been my habit during recess time to buy 2 hotdog bread and a can of coke for my breakfast. I still went to the same place I met Valen to have my breakfast there. However, I found it strange of myself to buy 2 bread, mostly is because if Valen is there and she is going to ask for my food again. I will give her the whole bread, and I have whole bread for myself too. Is it because I am not full enough if only having half bread? That one I can be sure of. However… why do I just brought one can of coke instead of 2? Well, let say for now the coke is expensive. No matter what I do, Valen haven’t been there since that day.

    Valen never came that day also, but Kenny came.

    “Seth, you better come back to the class now, there is a big show going on there.”

    “Huh? What so big deal? Someone is having a fight?”

    “You can say that again, is Valen. You know her? She is the…”

    Before Kenny can finish his sentence, I was rushing back to the classroom without my breakfast or my coke.

    Along the way I wasn’t thinking anything, except one thing. Why? Why do I feel an urge to go see what happen to Valen. When I reach the door, I saw a few people are staying outside of the class and looking at the fight then I heard someone shouted.

    “You bitch! How dare you talk bad about my boyfriend?”

    I make my way through the door and saw there is about 5 girls surrounding Valen and she has fallen on the floor in front of the class. One hand is supporting her body up and another is holding her cheek. She is looking furiously toward one of the girls.

    These girls are wearing the school uniform with the skirt length way too short than it should be. Their school uniforms also are not neatly wore; even some have their few top button of the shirt unbutton. Sexy and wild I must say but… I dislike. They are from 3S7, last class in form 3.

    Valen didn’t say anything, just staring furiously at one of the girl and then that girl shouted again.

    “My boyfriend dumped you remember? Just because you get dump don’t blame it on other him being a 2 timer.”

    Valen still say nothing.

    “What are you looking at? Are you gonna bite me? Oooo I sooooo scare~~ someone help me please cos there is a BITCH wanting to bite me! Hahahahahaha” That girl laugh hysterically and the rest of her gang follows.

    Valen look down on the floor. Seem like she is giving up.

    The 5 girl left the class after awhile, and they left with a few “greetings” to Valen. They also had given her some warning too.

    Most of the students standing at the doors are gone; some of them went back their seat and prepare for class. Kenny still stands behind me. However, I am still standing in front of the class, looking down at Valen.

    After a few second of silent that seems like few minute. Valen stood up and ran out from the class. While she ran by, I can see she is crying with both her hand holding her face.

    Kenny and I watched her ran out from the door. I told Kenny I am going after her.

    “Hey, later is Madame Fat Ass class, sure yo….” Without listening to the whole sentence, I ran out following Valen.

    I figure that she will be at the tree at the back of the school. So I ran there hoping I can find her, and I did. She is still the same, crouching there with her head bending down.Just like the first day, I went and sit down a bit away from her.

    “Do you want hotdog bread like last time?” I asked.

    “Go away. You should be in class, Leave me alone.”

    “Well, I cant you see. I went back class so rush that I forgot to have my breakfast and my breakfast is beside you now.”

    “…”

    “If you don’t mind, can you pass me back my food?”

    “……”

    “……”

    “Can…can I really have one of those hotdog?”

    Wow, this girl really likes to eat.

    “Ok sure, as you can see I got 2. The one on the right is yours.”

    “Thank…how come you have 2 hotdogs? I remember you just brought 1 that day.”

    “…I was think that maybe I can eat both of them.”

    “Liar, 2 hotdog with a can of coke, that will be lunch and not breakfast already.”

    “Well, ok. I am just afraid that you might be waiting here to have free breakfast from me and I have to share it with you again. That time I will be very hungry by noon so I rather buy 2 incase.”

    A moment of silent… we are both thinking this conversation is going a bit weird.

    “…Are you meaning you are expecting me to cry everyday?”

    “You did, didn’t you?” I say.

    “…how do you know? I am not a crying baby!”

    “I can see from you face everyday. Anyway, is Madame Fat Ass class now, so I think I should be crying also for skipping her class.”

    “Then why are you here, go back. I don’t need you here; I don’t even know your name.”

    “Seth.” I reply short.

    “Huh?”

    “My name is Seth. Now you know my name, then I will be here…incase you need me.

    ”Valen look at me, I have finished my bread and so does she. I look back at her and we are both silent, don’t know what to say.

    Then she breaks the silent by saying that she need to go toilet to wash her face.I sat there and waited, after about 5 minutes she came back. This time I notice that she is quite a cute and pretty girl. Her face is fair and maybe a bit pale with smooth skin, but her lips are fine and red like cherry, juicy and sparkling. I am amazed.

    “Seth…Thanks.”

    Then she walks away.

    I went back to class a few minutes later after she left and being scolded by Madame Fat Ass. I told her that I have stomachache then only she allows me to go back to my seat. Valen is there but she is not looking at me. Seem like she is avoiding me. Kenny saw that situation and asked me what happen, and I just shake my head.

    Then I kept thinking what I said earlier.

    “My name is Seth. Now you know my name, then I will be here…incase you need me.”

    Labels:

    posted by -ZeN- @ 11:12 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: -ZeN-
    MSN : strangerx_77@yahoo.com
    YM! : strangerx_77
    Friendster: http://www.friendster.com/zenchet
    Home: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
    About Me: Different.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Others Blog