-ZeN-'s Alternate Reality

Messed up writing of what is in my mind. Ofcause, grammar wise and writing style are total n00b so dont bother about it. Just put your imagination into the words while you read. I point you the direction of imagination, you yourself have to imagine it.

 


Categories
  • Stories
  • Expressions
  • Articles
  • The Coke We Share
  • Chapter 1
  • Chapter 2
  • My Current Condition: 10-10-06
    On this day, her favorite number, 10-10, she left this house. Wrote out my feelings in chinese, will translate soon for her. I wonder why, my tears just cant stop coming down. I already try not to cry, and I am not crying. Why does my tears still fall.
    Shout All Out~!


    Tagboard by Tag-World

    Name:

    Message [Smilies]:

    Rain
    Friday, September 01, 2006
    Never knew the midnight rain can feel so warm, compare to what I feeling in my heart. The ice cold latte that I had in the rain was so soothing. Like a warm cup of choclate in the cold winter storm.

    After so long I finally blog again, not continue my story, not complaining anything. 1st time ever I think i blog, for the nature. Rain. I am now soaking wet, just walked in my room straight type this out on a wordpad. My sight through my spec is still glittering with the rain drops. But, I blog about this, this moment in my life.

    Walk to get a drink at 7-11, and that time the rain was so small. I stand in the middle of the road and look up to the window. Remembering. Then the rain start to go heavy. I hide. I walk to 7-11 under the roof and cover my head using my hand, trying not to get too wet. However, when I done shopping for 1 ice cold Milo, 1 ice cold Latte and 1 ice cold Mocha, the rain is already very heavy.

    I walked. In to the rain i walk in the middle of the road till i reach my house. Again i stood there, looking up to the window. After awhile I turn my back againt the entrace to my warm and cozy house. I walk to the road corner, looking over traffic light junction. I sat on the protection bar there, and open 1 ice cold Latte.

    I can feel the rain drop falling into my Latte. Slowly, sip by sip I drink it. Feeling the cold alluminum and the soothing taste of ice cold Latte on my lips. I dunno how long it takes, but I can feel the rain is getting warmer. The midnight rain was so warm, comparing to what I feel inside of me that 15minute.

    After finish, I put the can down. Sorry for littering but...the can mark my spot where I 1st feel that rain is warmer than anything else in my life now. I walk to the middle of the road again, totally soaking wet, i look up the window again. After awhile, I turn my back againts the window. Looking up the sky, letting the rain wash my face from the tears that I not sure I have shed or not.

    Looking at the rain drops falling, by the light of the streat light. The rain, look so beautiful, every drop is shining with golden color. Making the whole world seem blur to me, seem so... dream like. The rain felt so warm, and the rain are so beautiful in my eyes. I turn and walk into my house, up the stairs, to my room and here I write down.
    15 minute in the midnight rain, with ice cold Latte. Never knew, the rain can be so warm compare to what I feel inside of me.

    I still got milo and mocha to drink, and the rain havent stop yet. Now I feeling abit dry, so...

    I just want to cry during this night, the rain, please wash away my tears, thankz.

    Labels:

    posted by -ZeN- @ 12:32 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: -ZeN-
    MSN : strangerx_77@yahoo.com
    YM! : strangerx_77
    Friendster: http://www.friendster.com/zenchet
    Home: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
    About Me: Different.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Others Blog