-ZeN-'s Alternate Reality

Messed up writing of what is in my mind. Ofcause, grammar wise and writing style are total n00b so dont bother about it. Just put your imagination into the words while you read. I point you the direction of imagination, you yourself have to imagine it.

 


Categories
  • Stories
  • Expressions
  • Articles
  • The Coke We Share
  • Chapter 1
  • Chapter 2
  • My Current Condition: 10-10-06
    On this day, her favorite number, 10-10, she left this house. Wrote out my feelings in chinese, will translate soon for her. I wonder why, my tears just cant stop coming down. I already try not to cry, and I am not crying. Why does my tears still fall.
    Shout All Out~!


    Tagboard by Tag-World

    Name:

    Message [Smilies]:

    Chapter 1: The First Coke
    Friday, September 15, 2006
    Chapter 1: The First Coke

    I still remember the first time I saw her. Valen is her name and she was about a head length shorter than me, slim and a bit thin. Valen has a shoulder length hair which is a bit curly at the tip. However, all this is not what I notice the most when I first saw her. During that time, I was coming in late from the teacher’s office. I was the new transfer student to this Saint Eve Secondary School.

    That time I was standing in front of the door of the class, taking a breath to calm myself before going in. I was in boy’s school since I start schooling and this is the first time I enter to a mix school. Just before I walk into the class, someone pushed me from behind.

    It was Valen, she walks straight up to the tallest guy who is chatting with a gang of handsome looking guy at the corner of the class. Not to mention he is also one of the best looking one. She shouted at him something about breaking her heart when he is dating her and another girl at the same time. First day in school already having to see this kind of drama act, guess my life here will not be that peaceful as I expect. Ignoring the soap opera, I went to the seat at the end of the class which is the nearest to the class exit. It doesn’t mean I am tall therefore I am sitting at the end of the class, just that I like my privacy. I suspect I have a kind of psychology illness about liking to put my self into enclose spaces. Just when I settle down my textbook on the table, BOOM!

    A bag was thrown to the seat beside me. It is not my style to bother about anything happening in the class, but this is way too rude to be taking up a seat. When I look to my left, I saw her. Sitting there covering her face in her cloth made bag which have this cute cat face on it. I wonder is she crying, but that is not my problem. Just hope she doesn’t cause trouble to me during class like getting in to an argument beside my ears.

    Sigh, my peaceful days have ended I guess.

    The class started like normal secondary school lesson all start off. I was lucky because there is no one who actually came to talk to me, because I couldn’t care less to talk to them anything at all.

    Every minute passes by like hours, until it was recess time. I can’t wait to see what food the cantina have that hopefully suit my taste and cheap!

    “Excuse!”

    “Huh?” I say, when I turn around to see who is talking to me. It was Valen, standing about 8 O’clock direction. She was like staring at me and I can see a bit of disgust feeling in her eyes. That pisses me but I am not going to be angry because of a rude girl.

    “EXCUSE ME! Can you move your chair? You are blocking my way out.”I then slowly pull my chair and myself closer to the table. She can actually pass through but I guess she doesn’t even want to touch the chair of a guy I think. Therefore she “asked” me to move a bit. Guess that breaking up thing before the class still has effect on her. Big effect until she may hate all guys. However, that is not my problem either.Sadly, the cantina is full of student and I can barely see any nice food.

    So I will have to buy hotdog bread and get a can of coke from the vending machine. It was too pack in cantina and so I decided to go find a place to sit down and have some peace and quite breakfast. I remember when my dad first brought me to make a round in this school the weekend before; I saw an area at the back part of the school got a very nice Umbrella Tree; at least that is what I call it. Under it there is a stone branch which looks a bit old but clean enough.

    I bring the hotdog bread and the can of coke and went to that place. It is kind of far from the cantina but I soon found the place I was looking for.

    Just a few steps away from the tree only I notice there is a girl sitting on the branch, or you can say she is crouching on it. Holding her knees up to her chest with her two hands and her head was bending down. I stood there for awhile and then I decided to go sit next beside her, is not that the whole branch is hers. The branch also is long enough for at least 4 persons to sit.

    I sat down at the left end of the branch, and she was a bit to the right. I never look at her at all and start to drink my coke first. After a few sip of my coke, I put it down at a side and open up the plastic of my hotdog bread, then the girl talks.

    “Is that hotdog bread?” she says while she still remains crouching the same way.

    “Yeah. From the cantina.”

    “Er…I am hungry, can you give me that? I will pay you back next time.”

    “Why don’t you go buy it yourself?”

    “I…I can’t.”

    “Why is that?”

    Then I added: “Is it because you were crying and you don’t want to go to the cantina where everyone can see your face?”

    “How come you guys are such a smartass hole who thinks can handle everything HUH?!” she shouted.

    My guess was correct, she is Valen. She is correct also, I am a smart-ass.

    “Here.” I says while I handing her half of the hotdog bread.

    “Don’t want! Why cant you guys all bastard can’t give everything to a girl must always give a portion of it? Treating us girls like baggers?”

    This time, I am correct again about what I was thinking, she may start to hate all guys.

    “I don’t have the responsible to give you my food do you know that? I am giving you half of it because I sharing it with you. Sharing is not donating to you like you are a bagger. Plus I am not charging you any money for It., now take it or I will throw it away.”

    She then silently take it from my hand and I can see her hands are small and have a very fair skin, I also notice that her hands are shivering. I guess maybe she was crying too much and too hungry.We ate each of our portions silently.

    She is now sitting on the branch, not crouching anymore. I can see that her eyes are red, so does her nose. Suddenly I felt pity for her, having to be broken up in the class in front of everyone.

    Before I notice, she grabs my can of coke and drank some of it. I was looking at her while she was drinking it. It was an indirect kiss, and this careless or could I say stupid girl having no idea at all?

    “Ah~~ that was nice, I almost choke you know. Thanks for the food and drink. I am Valen, class 3S2. How about you?” She says while handing me the coke with a smile.

    “You will know later on who I am.” I say while looking at the can of coke on my hand, I think I can see some very thin layer of lipstick on it. Then I think heard her saying “hah?” then the bell rang representing the end of our recess time. Then she just say bye and ran off. Guess she doesn’t notice that I am that guy she “asked” to move his chair so that she the little queen can pass.

    Holding that can of coke, I drank it.

    “Ah?” Valen surprise-ness escapes from her mouth when she saw me walk in from the back exit of the class. I just had a glance at her then I just sit down and prepare myself for class. Even though I am not looking at her, I can feel her eyes staring at me and I bet she sure look very surprise.

    I haven’t told her my name, but I guess I am not going to tell her anyway. Sees if she asks.

    After today classes have all ended, it is time to go back home. I was thinking if she was going to talk to me, it will be this time. However, most people will think, if she really wants to know my name. Why hasn’t she asked me during class? Well, for that question I think I know the answer. Valen is a tough girl, almost hated all guys maybe except her father or brothers. She is that kind of girl that won’t ever want to get hurt again and will turn to defense herself by staying away from the source of pain.

    In her case, she will become cold. Very cold toward guys and maybe even become a lesbian one day. Psychology problem have no easy solution. A cold girl like her that started to hate almost every guy, will never ever shame herself by asking for a guy’s name. That is to prevent people saying that she is cheap, bitch or slut.

    I just started school today; therefore there hasn’t been much planning about how I am going back home after school. I was studying in Summer Heart Boy’s school until I am in form 2. During the year end holiday of form 2, my mom was requested to transfer to this city to become the Head Nurse of a Infection control Department in the General Hospital. Luckily my dad was able to have a job here because there is a branch campus here from the university he was teaching in, yes my dad is a lecturer.

    Therefore, me and my younger brother have to transfer to this city. My brother is 3 year younger than me. Studying in a school nearby of my current new school, about walking distant of 15min. Having us close to each other is my dad idea, so I can went to fetch him after school and take a bus home with him. Me and my brother Xeny had “practice” a few time before on how to go back home by bus.

    As same as my school last time, the school main entrance is cramp with students. There are some of them waiting for bus, some busy pushing other student and try to get on the bus as quickly as they can. The rest of them are waiting for their parent to fetch or chatting and having fun. Yes, having fun.

    There is no fun for me today after school, all was left is my head thinking of how much fun I have everyday after school with my friends. Just like them playing, talking and having fun. Sigh, I have to start making friends but I don’t think that will work very well on me.

    I am a quite guy, I hardly am able to go up to someone and introduce myself. I let fate decide who are going to be my friend. Therefore mostly I have only a few friends, but very close ones, which I am very proud to have. After about 10min I spend on my moment of grief, I headed to my brother school.

    Labels:

    posted by -ZeN- @ 12:27 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: -ZeN-
    MSN : strangerx_77@yahoo.com
    YM! : strangerx_77
    Friendster: http://www.friendster.com/zenchet
    Home: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
    About Me: Different.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Others Blog