-ZeN-'s Alternate Reality

Messed up writing of what is in my mind. Ofcause, grammar wise and writing style are total n00b so dont bother about it. Just put your imagination into the words while you read. I point you the direction of imagination, you yourself have to imagine it.

 


Categories
  • Stories
  • Expressions
  • Articles
  • The Coke We Share
  • Chapter 1
  • Chapter 2
  • My Current Condition: 10-10-06
    On this day, her favorite number, 10-10, she left this house. Wrote out my feelings in chinese, will translate soon for her. I wonder why, my tears just cant stop coming down. I already try not to cry, and I am not crying. Why does my tears still fall.
    Shout All Out~!


    Tagboard by Tag-World

    Name:

    Message [Smilies]:

    He Deserve It, My Son Dont.
    Tuesday, September 19, 2006
    My vision blurred, I can hear a little angel crying over my body, pulling me, shouting at something. I felt my view slowly turning red, tasted sweet on my lips. I remember something was taken away from me, but I was worry about the little angel.

    I was on the floor, I can't get up, I felt like I could fall asleep anytime, too tired. I turn my head and look at the little angel. I saw his face, so familiar, so in fear. I got a glance behind of him, and I saw the devil. Reddish eyes and with claws so long. Blood is dripping from the cold tip. I saw the little angel stood up to the devil. The little angel spread out his shivering arms, trying hard to protect me.

    "Go away~!" Angel shouted. Then the devil shoves his claws deep into the angel chest.

    Vision darkens. With last conscious, I heard the devil footsteps, running away from me. Then I heard a loud bang.

    I force myself to look, open my eyes, caught a last glace of the devil falling down from the sky. Angels... a lot of angels is surrounding IT, killing it. I fainted.

    "Yesterday, a woman and her son were being attack by snatch thief. The woman was being hit by the head and fainted, while her son tried to protect his mother but was killed by a stab to the chest. While the thief was running away from the scene, a youngster drove his car into him. Then the rest of the people around who heard the child cry came to attack the thief. Kicking him and punching him. The thief died there and then."

    "He deserves it, my son don't."

    Labels:

    posted by -ZeN- @ 9:35 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: -ZeN-
    MSN : strangerx_77@yahoo.com
    YM! : strangerx_77
    Friendster: http://www.friendster.com/zenchet
    Home: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
    About Me: Different.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Others Blog