-ZeN-'s Alternate Reality

Messed up writing of what is in my mind. Ofcause, grammar wise and writing style are total n00b so dont bother about it. Just put your imagination into the words while you read. I point you the direction of imagination, you yourself have to imagine it.

 


Categories
  • Stories
  • Expressions
  • Articles
  • The Coke We Share
  • Chapter 1
  • Chapter 2
  • My Current Condition: 10-10-06
    On this day, her favorite number, 10-10, she left this house. Wrote out my feelings in chinese, will translate soon for her. I wonder why, my tears just cant stop coming down. I already try not to cry, and I am not crying. Why does my tears still fall.
    Shout All Out~!


    Tagboard by Tag-World

    Name:

    Message [Smilies]:

    美人魚
    Wednesday, September 27, 2006
    美人魚啊﹐美人魚。
    你記得嗎? 在那金紅黃昏的海灘上﹐我們相遇了。
    還記得﹐我那時看你的眼神嗎?
    那是我的愛﹐我的真心。
    你問我﹐人類小說里的愛情是什麼?
    我沒回答你﹐ 因為我想用一生來讓你明白。
    我愛你。

    你見我無言﹐轉身回了你的深海。
    而我這個漁夫﹐拋棄了網﹐努力把這一片海﹐變成了聖地。
    在無盡的思念中﹐守護著你。
    像個望夫石﹐等待你的回來。
    失去了自由﹐為了你可在大海中逍遙暢游。
    再問我﹐ 愛情是什麼。
    我會回答﹐是我對你的等待。

    Mermaid O, mermaid.
    Do you still remember, under the golden red dusk at the beach where we met?
    Still remember? The way I looked at you?
    Is my love, is my sincerity.
    You asked me, what is love that was mention in novels?
    I never answer, I wish to make you understand with my whole life.
    That I love you.

    You notice my silence, and turn around back to the sea.
    For I this fisherman, gave up the net. Work hard for my whole life, make this beach into a holy land.
    In endless anticipation, protecting you.
    Like a statue by the sea, waiting for your return.
    Lost my freedom, for the sake of your safe journey in sea.
    Ask me again, what love is.
    I will answer, it is my endless wait for you.

    PS: Direct translation, so, dun mind the typo and grammar.

    Labels: ,

    posted by -ZeN- @ 10:15 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: -ZeN-
    MSN : strangerx_77@yahoo.com
    YM! : strangerx_77
    Friendster: http://www.friendster.com/zenchet
    Home: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
    About Me: Different.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Others Blog